Wednesday, September 19, 2012

In My City – Priyanka Chopra, Will.i.am Songs Download [MP3] [2012]

My first reaction on listening to Priyanka Chopra’s single In My City was, ‘Is this really Priyanka Chopra’s voice?’. It seems that the actor-turned-singer has been working hard for the last couple of years to achieve that level of vocal finesse. She had been doing riyaaz even on the sets of her film Barfi!, training with a voice coach and a team of experts to get good voice quality, we are told. And it all seems to have worked wonders for her. The huskiness and the cool vibe in her voice make In My City exciting. Black Eyed Peas singer will.i.am’s rap portions are, as always, super cool!


                         Free Direct MP3 Links! Download  In My City – Priyanka Chopra
                                           Right Click and choose 'Save link/target As'

  1. In My CityPriyanka Chopra, Will.i.am  


Video Link for In My City – Priyanka Chopra


No comments:

Post a Comment